Wednesday 11 March 2015

Art

As noted on my contact page, I also go by the username "winnster" online. One of my more popular pages on the web would be my DeviantArt page. Feel free to take a look around my DeviantArt gallery -- its like a blast from the past since I don't really update as often anymore. Since this is my first blog that I am going to be fully committed to, I thought hey why not share my life story with you piece by piece. The first piece of the puzzled picture is art.

Art has been a huge part of my life. It's a part of my identity as a person and something that I genuinely love. It's also not something unusual in my family. My father, an engineer, loves to paint. In my grandma's house and throughout my current house, his paintings still hang on our walls. We're both self-taught artists who just happen to share the same hobbies and passions: art. The difference in our art are medium and subject. I like to paint, yes, but i like to paint digitally on the computer. He likes to paint landscape, but I love to paint portraits of people and animals.

A picture is worth a thousand words, so let's let the pictures do all the talking:





Thanks for reading yet another random ramble! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment